Your Keiser product is built to deliver both peace of mind and value through:
- Every Keiser product is constructed to all applicable building codes in a controlled environment, free from the elements, and undergoes a rigorous quality assurance process by both internal and third-party inspectors.
- Every Keiser product is drawn utilizing Computer Aided Design by our in-house engineering department, and all drawings are reviewed by an independent, third-party agency.
- Because every Keiser product is transported to the job site at highway speeds, it is built to a higher durability standard, with materials and craftsmanship that will outperform what is required of site built construction.
- Our dedicated service department and established, independent network of builders are widely recognized as leaders in the industry.
- Our trained, experienced and specialized workforce builds in a closed setting and on a set schedule, eliminating the uncertainty, waste and time variance that can come from working outdoors and relying on unaffiliated subcontractors.
- The entire Keiser process is optimized based on over twenty years of experience of building hundreds of modules per year in the same facility. Jigs, overhead cranes, material staging areas and service connection points are staged along the production line at appropriate points to speed and ease the construction process.
- Because we purchase our materials in bulk, it enables us to pass along the savings to you, resulting in a finished product built using top-of-the-line components at a significantly reduced price.
- Off site production allows site work such as clearing, pouring of foundation and installation of septic system to be conducted on the job site as the building is being built.
- Every Keiser product is built with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind, with standard features helping to deliver years of savings in both power and maintenance costs.
- Financing options on Keiser products are similar to those of standard site-built products, with a shortened building schedule allowing for a reduced term on most construction loans.